SPE In Action – The Battle Against Covid-19

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello i am looking for HDPE pipe grade with MFI between .1 to .3 . Virgin or recycled. Please contact me at 7736989656. Thanks Sent from Outlook Mobile

• Thank you everyone for the quick responses. I believe I've got enough options now for the customer! Your all great to assist so fast, and I'm sure the customer is very thankful as well for the SPE resources. Stay safe everyone. ------------------------------ ...

• Hello, Brenda. Back when I was a service technician for Nissei IMM (90’s), a few customers asked for similar jobs, we performed the task with a Hilti strong magnet drill, which we purchased for the first inquiry of this type, and the job was done with ...

• rigid pvc light gray regrind. 40k. very clean. it is located in texas. any buyers there? Mr.V.R.Vora CALTEX POLYMERS INC 140 Fell Ct.,Suite 105, Hauppauge, NY 11788 ...

• I have a location that is requiring for a bore to be opened up on their injection molding machine platen. They wish to have a local source in SouthEast to machine on the platten to open the bore without removing the platen from the machine. If anyone ...

Latest Shared Files